We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are looking for an experienced environment artist with a proven ability to take work from concept through to in-game assets for an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. You'll work very closely with the whole of the team, especially with the artists and Art Director, to iterate, evolve and polish the environments to the highest quality possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
- Working closely with the Lead / Principal artist to create accurate, high quality environments and environment assets
- Building in the editor to create levels and environments
- Creating efficient UV layouts that work well within the engine / platform constraints
- Working with PBR shaders following the established game Art Direction
- Maintaining your work schedule
- AAA Game experience
- A portfolio showing clean, optimal, models for game
- A portfolio showing models taken from concept to completion
- Experienced in using 3D software (Maya/Max)
- Experienced in high to low poly baking
- Experience of creating optimal lods for game
- Excellent understanding of shape, form and scale
- Experienced with PBR material creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A love and understanding of games and game art creation
- Knowledge of working with game engines
- Create the artwork based on the specification given by the technical team, budgets, shaders etc.
- Understanding of lighting and how it affects the environment
Additional or desired skills:
- Substance Painter/Designer knowledge
- Knowledge of Unreal engine
- Experience with outsource studios
- Illustrative / Concept art / Matte painting skills
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.