We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Firesprite to join our expanding back office support team. Firesprite is a video games development company based in Liverpool’s City centre with a strong desire to innovate and promote new technologies and expanding ideas. Based in Liverpool, the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub, Firesprite is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game development on the latest hardware platforms. We’re the creators of our own original survival horror IP, “The Persistence”, released to critical acclaim for PlayStation VR in Summer 2018 and we have also collaborated with many strategic partners on a wide range of high profile projects including (but not limited to) “The Playroom”, “The Playroom VR” and “Run SackboyRun”. We have ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond and we are looking for talented people to join our studio as we embark upon this exciting new phase. As a member of the finance team, you will be involved in providing support at an exciting time of rapid company growth and development. We are looking for a committed, proactive, and driven Accounts Assistant with a good accountancy background.
The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working in a small team, be used to working within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment to deadlines and will be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Maintain the daily cashbook and post transactions.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Fixed Assets Management.
- Prepare Payroll data to be sent to the outsourced payroll company.
- Petty Cash reconciliation and posting.
- Month end journal entries including but not limited to accruals, prepayments, depreciation, payroll.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess MS Excel, administration and organisational skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a finance/accounting team.
- Attention to detail.
- Be AAT Qualified.
- Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, use own initiative and work autonomously when required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are passionate about their work and what they do within the industry so if you want to join our ever changing, ever developing team please apply below.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.