We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are seeking an experienced animator bring to life the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. You'll work very closely with the whole of the team, especially with the tech animator and art director, to iterate, evolve and polish the animations to the highest quality possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
- Collaborate with AD and Technical Animation Lead to create high quality animation on a given rig. Animate creatures and humans including facial animation
- Deliver the finished animation in a game ready state
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic time estimates are given
- Collaborate with your animation peers and feedback any workflow suggestions to Tech Anim Lead
- At least one AAA game shipped
- A good level of technical expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Morpheme a benefit but not essential
- Knowledge of Motionbuilder/Mocap clean-up preferred
- A deep understanding of body movement, spatial awareness and ability to adapt to different animation styles
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Must have a passion and understanding of what makes AAA games animation great
- A love of video games and cinema
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Additional or desired skills:
- Unreal Engine experience is preferred but not essential
- Console development experience would be advantageous
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.