Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for an experienced Art Director to define and shape the artistic vision on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next- generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- To set and maintain an exciting and engaging vision for the game
- Work with the GD, TD and other key project stakeholders
- Create and maintain style guides for the project
- Clearly communicate your vision to the project stakeholders and Art team through artwork and presentations
- Review and critique artwork and communicate this back to art leads or artist for a given piece of work
- Maintain and develop the artistic vision for the game throughout development
- Previous experience as an Art Director on a AAA title, from initial concept to final product
- An eagerness to learn new working practices and software but can bring their own experience of best working practices to the team and studio
- A thorough understanding of the latest art workflows
- Excellent and demonstrable art skills with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of art
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong leadership skills
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- The ability to create an artistic vision from scratch across multiple styles and genres
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.