Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
Permanent or Contract
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are seeking an experienced Art Director to helm the artistic vision for a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into groundbreaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This project has AAA ambitions with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
As well as brilliant projects you will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable, and expanding studio, and help us create amazing experiences (and have a little fun along the way!)
- To set and maintain an exciting and engaging vision for a new IP
- Either create or brief concept art that supports the IP
- Work with the GD, TD and other key project stakeholders
- Create and maintain style guides for the project
- Clearly communicate your vision to the project stakeholders and Art team through artwork and presentations
- Maintain and develop the artistic vision for the game throughout development
- Review and critique artwork communicating this back to art leads or artist for a given piece of work
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to create an artistic vision from scratch across multiple styles and genres
- Must be proven in this role with at least one AAA title completed from initial concept to final product
- Must have been at least lead level on projects for 5+ years
- An eagerness to learn new working practices and software but can bring their own experience of best working practices to the team and studio
- A thorough understanding of the latest art workflows
- Excellent and demonstrable art skills with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of art
- A passion for games and an understanding of the gaming market
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference number or hit the apply button below.