Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for an Associate Art Director to work closely with and support our Art Director on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Support the Art Director in setting and maintaining an exciting and engaging vision for the game
- Work with key project stakeholders
- Assist the Art Director with creating and maintaining style guides for the project
- Review and critique art work and communicate this back to art leads or artist for a given piece of work
- Previous experience as an Associate Art Director on a AAA title, from initial concept to final product
- An eagerness to learn new working practices and software but can bring their own experience of best working practices to the team and studio
- A thorough understanding of the latest art workflows
- Excellent and demonstrable art skills with a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles of art
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong leadership skills
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- UE4 knowledge
- Experience in photoreaslism
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.