Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Character Concept Artist to be an instrumental part in designing character and creature concepts on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Work closely with other concept artists and the Lead Concept Artist to create expressive concept art
- Support the vision and style of the game
- Help illustrate the consistent look and feel of an entire game to a high standard
- Creatively contribute and create visual designs to develop projects to the next level
- Proven experience as a Character Concept Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Strong traditional Fine Art skills
- A detailed understanding of human and creature anatomy
- Experience with clothing and accessory design
- High level art skills in drawing, painting, characters, anatomy
- Expert level knowledge of Photoshop or equivalent software
- Have a strong portfolio of compelling character and creature designs
Additional or desired skills:
- A portfolio that shows versatility and a range of styles
- Experience working on a AAA title
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.