Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a talented Cinematic Animator to create high-quality cinematic animations on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Work closely with the growing cinematics team to ensure the highest quality in cinematic sequences
- Create animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics
- Prioritizing and managing tasks to ensure that deliverables are completed on time
- Communicating with other disciplines to resolve any technical difficulties and push project quality
- Strong AAA Games experience
- Great working knowledge of UE4 cinematic tools or equivalent tech
- Working knowledge of MotionBuilder, Maya or other equivalent 3D program
- A good level of technical expertise
- Experience working with motion capture data and pipelines
- A deep understanding of body movement, spatial awareness and ability to adapt to different animation styles
- Have an understanding of mo-cap rigs at a high level
- Previous game or film experience working on action-oriented sequences and cut scenes
- Previous experience of working with performance capture data and applying it to cinematic sequences
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Any experience with UE4 Maya Animation Rigging Toolset (ART)
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.