Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Cinematic Technical Artist to join our cinematics team on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Devise and support end to end pipelines
- Assist the cinematics teams by providing technical support for real-time cinematic sequences, including lighting, props, Blueprints and Sequencer integration.
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day-to-day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Constantly evaluate pipelines, tools, and techniques to ensure the art team are working as efficiently as possible
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Be a key part of the technical and creative development of the project and deliver high end in-game seamless cinematics, from storyboards all the way to final characters and in game cinematics
- Proven experience as a Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Proven UE Editor skills
- Proven experience with Unreal Sequencer
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Good working knowledge of Unreal Blueprints, AnimGraph, real-time lighting, and Lightmas
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Previous experience working on the development of high-quality AAA in-game cinematics
- Experience with Unreal material authoring
- Knowledge of HLSL
- Knowledge of updating render pipelines
- Understanding of VFX in Unreal Engine, Niagara experience
- Console development experience
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.