Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We're looking for a Development Director to assist with all aspects of planning and delivery on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This project has AAA ambitions with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
This role also offers an opportunity to help implement production processes across the studio.
- Assisting Game Director with project direction, scope and milestone planning
- Maintenance of project schedules
- Ownership of Sprint and Milestone planning
- Running daily stand ups
- Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Identifying shortfalls in skills and manpower and assisting with the recruitment process
- Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners
- Developing a positive and energetic team culture
- Being the engine room of the team, the person who pulls everything together to make things happen
- Previous experience with long-term planning
- Expert knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Expert knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- Ability to create complete project plans and milestones, that give a reliable journey to the completion of the game
- Strategizing to changes and risk during the project whilst maintaining a credible plan
- Outstanding communication skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- Proven experience in a similar role
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of outsource planning
- Experience in AAA game cinematics production
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org