We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are seeking a Development Manager to assist with all aspects of planning and delivery. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. As the Development Manager, you will be involved in all areas of development, assisting the Game Director and Senior Development Manager in getting the game shipped on time and in budget. Of great importance is that you have a meticulous attention to detail and are an exceptional communicator with a passion for nurturing and developing a positive team culture.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
- Assisting Game Director and Snr Development Manager with project direction, scope and milestone planning
- Taking part in Sprint and Milestone planning
- Running daily stand ups
- Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners
- Developing a positive and energetic team culture
- Facilitating the development of the game, identifying and removing obstacles from the team’s path
- Outstanding communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Working knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- An appreciation of change management
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role
Additional or desired skills:
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
- Console development experience would be advantageous
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.