Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
Due to studio growth and increased projects in production we are looking for a Development Manager to manage our centralised technology and technical art teams across all projects in development. Working with all discipline directors and the rest of the production team you will be responsible for the planning of team effort and the identification of available resources to meet project needs in addition to the planning, development and role out of development pipelines and tools across the studio.
In addition, you’ll work with our team to improve production processes and get the opportunity to assist our production teams on live projects as required.
- Assisting Studio Technical Director & Studio Development Director technology, tools and tech art needs per project and manage the assignment of the Core Tech & Tech Art teams
- Taking part in Sprint and Milestone planning.
- Running daily stand-ups.
- Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners.
- Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget.
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners.
- Developing a positive and energetic team culture.
- Facilitating the development of the game, identifying and removing
- obstacles from the teams’ path.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc).
- Working knowledge of industry-standard packages (MS Office, Jira, Perforce etc).
- An appreciation of change management.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience working with tech art, animation and codes teams is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
- Console development experience would be advantageous.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.