Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are looking for an energetic Designer to create and deliver exciting quests and gameplay, working closely with a respected client to expand the live ops pipeline of their already established title, full of imagination, creativity and adventure! This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for their next challenge. Working with a cross discipline team, you will ensure your designs work well with all other areas of development and will be delivered to an incredibly high standard.
The team is already established, and you will be joining the team at an exciting time as they set out at the start of a large new area of content.
- Learning about the wider game and finding opportunities to enhance it
- Imagining and documenting exciting quests and features for the player to enjoy
- Presenting your designs to the team
- Creating quests and features in Unreal 4, using Blueprints
- Accurately planning your work
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time, and with little guidance from others
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Pro-active communication with the wider team
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 industry standard engine
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Basic knowledge in Maya / 3DS Max
- Good knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
You are a proven game / quest / level designer who can passionately communicate their ideas and obsess about entertaining the player above all else. You love creating adventures for players, and you have the technical capabilities to deliver them.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio email@example.com the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.