We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are looking for a Designer to create and deliver world class quality interactions and gameplay for a AAA branching narrative adventure game. Working with a cross discipline team, you will create compelling interactions, as well as scenes and sequences that fit perfectly in with the flow of the narrative.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for their next challenge, as the team is at an early stage, giving you a chance to create the core gameplay interactions and see the game through its entire journey.
- Imagining and documenting interactions that will be intuitive to players
- Creating these interactions in Unreal 4, using Blueprints
- Blocking out gameplay areas
- Scripting cinematic scenes
- Accurately planning your work
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time, and with guidance from others
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Love of cinematography and narrative driven games
- Basic knowledge of cinematic techniques
- Obsessive about delivering the very best player experience
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Pro-active communication
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 industry standard engine
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Basic knowledge in Maya / 3DS Max
- Good knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- Professional game development experience, or an impressive portfolio or personal / education projects
You are an extremely creative person who has had success in their career so far and is looking for a big chance to craft a AAA branching narrative cinematic adventure game. You have the technical capabilities to bring your ideas to life and the motivation to take the next big step in your career.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.