Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are seeking an experienced Game Director to join our talented team. As the Game Director, you will be the Creative leader for the team. Responsible for setting, communicating, and delivering all aspects of the game’s quality.
You will get to work with a dedicated, talented, and fun team in a relaxed atmosphere, working on some of the best games in the world, within the vibrant heart of Liverpool City Centre.
- Delivering a high-quality game
- Guiding the project from initial concept through to publication
- Setting the creative direction for the game
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and External partners
- Work with production team on all resourcing and task allocations to ensure the project will progress towards quality goals
- Identifying shortfalls in skills and assisting with the recruitment process
- Creating or overseeing all design work
- Working with Producers to ensure a realistic project scope
- Being the glue within the teams, the person who steers the ship and brings all the disciplines together
- Mentoring junior members of the design team
- Reporting the game’s quality progress to the team, studio management, and externals
- Represent the game and studio at public events, creating positive community engagement
- Ability to create (and maintain) game visions
- Drive the quality of the game through all phases of development
- Natural leadership skills
- Clear and concise communication
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of game development
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Excellent written game design skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Have shipped at least one game in a similar role
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.