We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Firesprite to join our expanding back office support team in a brand new role as HR Administrator.
Firesprite is a video games development company based in Liverpool’s City centre with a strong desire to innovate and promote new technologies and expanding ideas. Based in Liverpool, the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub, Firesprite Games is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game development on the latest hardware platforms.
We’re the creators of our own original survival horror IP, “The Persistence”, released to critical acclaim for PlayStation VR in Summer 2018. We have also collaborated with many strategic partners on a wide range of high profile projects including (but not limited to) “The Playroom”, “The Playroom VR” and “Run SackboyRun”. We have ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond and so we are looking for talented developers to join our studio as we embark upon this exciting new phase.
As the HR Administrator, you will act as the first port of call to employees, for all HR related queries and administration. You, as the HR administrator will also handle most of the employee documentation along with maintaining and updating the internal HR Management system, providing reports to HR Manager and assist and support the HR Manager with all HR Induction tasks.
- Forming and maintaining HR records with the HR Management system (HRMS) including uploading news starters, salary changes, role changes, leavers etc.
- Act as the initial point of contact for all staff, ensuring a high-quality and proactive service throughout the business.
- Update and manage all sickness related queries, responsible for updating absence records within HRMS, ensuring records are kept up to date and accurate.
- Prepare HR documentation including offers letters, contracts of employment, change to terms and conditions and probation letters ensuring completed documents are uploaded to HRMS and appropriate changes are updated in the system.
- Monitor and track new starter probation periods, following up with managers were required to ensure the process is completed, issuing of letters, escalating any probation periods which aren’t on track and updating the HRMS.
- Manage HR inbox escalating queries as and when necessary. Ensure any queries are responded to within 24 hours of emails being received, ideally the same day where possible.
- Administration for all benefit programs and schemes such as cycle to work, eye care vouchers etc. • Perform internal audits on the HR department with the support of the wider team.
- Act as note-taker at HR related meetings i.e. Disciplinary hearings, Grievance Hearings.
- Report on HR metrics as and when needed
- Ad Hoc HR and Administration tasks
- Experience as a HR administrator preferably within the games industry or Tech sector
- Degree in HR or equivalent desirable (e.g. CIPD qualification level 3 upwards)
- Experience using a HR software system (desirable)
- Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Good understanding of employment laws
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Interpersonal with excellent communications skills both verbally and electronically
- Excellent attention to detail
- High degree of confidentiality & trustworthiness
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.