Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for an Interior Environment Artist to join our art team on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Work closely with the art team to help develop and implement best approaches to modelling, texturing, dressing and lighting-related tasks
- Environmental storytelling through set dressing, architectural details, population and lighting
- Optimizing assets to fit specific technical requirements
- Working independently on asset sets, and planning of modular kits
- Create high-quality assets, including models, UVs and textures
- Previous experience as an Interior Environment Artist or similar position on a released PC or Console title
- Experience using industry standard DCC software (i.e. Maya/ Max)
- Experience of high to low poly baking workflows
- A portfolio that shows models taken from concept to completion
- A detailed understanding of architecture and interior spaces
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Substance Painter
- Experience of PBR techniques and materials
Additional or desired skills:
- A portfolio that shows versatility and a range of styles
- Experience working on a AAA title
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.