LOCATION Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
SALARY We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are a video game development studio, based in the heart of Liverpool city centre, working in a highly technical, creative, and evolving industry. We have many new and existing projects in development and our talented team of developers need your support. We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to provide support and assistance for our Computer systems, hardware, and software. You will be working as part of a team, in a technical, user focused and dynamic environment. You will have excellent interpersonal skills giving you the confidence to deal with our users’ IT needs on a one to one basis and through our IT Service Desk resources. Strong hardware and maintenance skills are essential, particularly in our environment which is highly driven by new technologies. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to start their career within IT or someone who is relatively new to the industry to build on current and existing skills.
- Working as an active member of the IT team.
- Providing first line support for direct queries, via telephone, email, chat or “in person” enquiries.
- Logging incident tickets within the Service Desk and ensuring ownership of raised tickets.
- PC configuration, delivery, and maintenance.
- Set up and configuration of Development kits and peripherals.
- Troubleshooting computer issues and diagnosing problems.
- User creation and set up – liaising with the business on specific user needs.
- Software deployment, monitoring.
- Carry out desk moves within the studio.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Working under instruction.
- IT Security awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows environment.
- Familiarity of Active Directory, Printer Management, MS Exchange, Office 365 administration.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications.
- Bespoke PC builds from components.
- Some knowledge of Network Infrastructure.
- ITIL awareness\qualifications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic about IT and new technologies.
- Willingness to work in a close team.
- Interest in computer console gaming.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.