Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are looking for a Level Designer to design and create thrilling gameplay spaces for a ground-breaking next generation PvP shooter project with a Games as a Service focus. This is a AAA quality original IP at an exciting stage! The opportunity is to join at the earliest stages of a multi-year development and help shape an incredible new game experience. The project is a huge multi-platform next-generation action shooter experience with a heavy focus on Games as a Service, looking to bring unique mechanics and a bombastic tone to blow the doors off and bring something new to the genre!
- Designing and blocking out original and exciting levels
- Owning small areas of the game world
- Iterating gameplay spaces to make them play brilliantly with feedback from more senior members of the design team
- Reviewing and feeding back on other levels and the wider game
- Presenting your designs to the team
- Accurately planning your work
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Simple modelling capabilities with Maya / 3DSMax
- UE4 experience is a distinct advantage, but not essential
- Good knowledge of industry-standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to consistently deliver quality work within agreed time constraints
- Shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Note: Please can you ensure that you can demonstrate your level designs
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of architectural design and the latest trends and technology in level design
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.