Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are seeking an experienced Development Manager to assist with all aspects of planning and delivery on an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the crucial stages of a game and help push forward and deliver a globally recognised franchise.
This is an extremely dynamic project, collaborating with a very high-profile client, utilising their assets and pipelines to deliver an original multiplayer experience as part of their wider IP proposition.
As the Development Manager, you will be involved in all areas of development, assisting the Game Director getting the game shipped on time and in budget. Of great importance is that you have a meticulous attention to details and are an exceptional communicator with a passion for nurturing and developing a positive team culture.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality games. Come and join our successful, stable, and expanding studio and help us deliver another AAA title.
- Assisting Game Director with project direction, scope and milestone planning
- Maintenance of project schedules
- Ownership of Sprint and Milestone planning
- Running daily stand ups
- Reporting progress to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Identifying shortfalls in skills and manpower and assisting with the recruitment process
- Work with the Production team to ensure quality targets are maintained alongside timescales and budget
- Develop excellent relationships with Publishers and other external partners
- Developing a positive and energetic team culture
- Being the engine room of the team, the person who pulls everything together to make things happen
- Expert knowledge of project management practices (Agile, Prince2 etc)
- Expert knowledge of industry standard packages (MS Office, Hansoft/Jira, Perforce etc)
- Ability to create complete project plans and milestones, that give a reliable journey to the completion of the game
- Strategizing to changes and risk during the project whilst maintaining a credible plan
- Outstanding communication skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organisation
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Additional or desired skills:
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams for communication
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio, to email@example.com