We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within Firesprite to join our expanding back office support team in a brand new role as Recruitment Administrator.
Firesprite is a video games development company based in Liverpool’s City centre with a strong desire to innovate and promote new technologies and expanding ideas. Based in Liverpool, the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub, Firesprite Games is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game development on the latest hardware platforms.
We’re the creators of our own original survival horror IP, “The Persistence”, released to critical acclaim for PlayStation VR in Summer 2018. We have also collaborated with many strategic partners on a wide range of high profile projects including (but not limited to) “The Playroom”, “The Playroom VR” and “Run SackboyRun”. We have ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond and so we are looking for talented developers to join our studio as we embark upon this exciting new phase.
As the Recruitment Administrator, you will work closely with the Recruitment and HR department to provide support with the day-to-day administrative duties. Managing the recruitment pipeline and process for all hiring, ensuring the smooth running and responsiveness to keep the recruitment department moving forwards and playing an active role in achieving the goals and hiring targets for the studio. Building and Maintaining a positive candidate and client experience, interaction and journey as a top priority.
- Manage applications and process these for review by the Hiring Manager, keep accurate information and update the systems to reflect all stages of recruitment, from the interview, candidate experience and onboarding process
- Work with the HR team to prepare offers and provide all required information promptly
- Take ownership and manage the dedicated application inbox, review, process and action applications in an efficient and timely manner
- Manage the referral process, linking in with the HR team to ensure the process is running smoothly, ensuring any necessary bonus payments are provided
- Work with both the Hiring Manager, candidates and external recruitment agencies to coordinate all interviews, providing a professional, flexible and approachable attitude throughout the process
- Work with Hiring Managers to obtain candidate feedback and relay feedback to all candidates where appropriate
- Maintain candidate database accuracy and keep all records up to date, regularly reviewing and improving for our internal audits
- Building and maintaining good relationships with recruitment agencies
- Strong focus on the candidates’ journey and how we can continuously improve this
- With support from the Recruitment Coordinator, make suggestions, review and implement changes for all recruitment process and policies, providing the best recruitment experience for all internal and external clients.
- Work closely and support the Recruitment Coordinator, assisting and administrating any new policies and processes identified
- Provide candidates with detailed, well-informed relocation information and advice, and be comfortable and confident with local area knowledge to assist with relocation requests.
- Previous experience within the recruitment industry and a good understanding of how the recruitment process should work
- A proactive approach to your work and following up on any required information you may need or maybe outstanding
- Excellent verbal, written and numeracy skills
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage time and prioritise effectively
- Strong IT skills, skilled in using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work independently and on own initiative within specified guidelines or processes
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal skills
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent (or working towards it) could be an advantage but is not required
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.