Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are seeking a full-time Release Manager to work within our Production Department. This individual will report to the Studio Development Director and will be responsible for coordinating with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure the timely releases of our titles. In addition to this, the role will provide support to our production and QA teams in order to best track and deliver plans to mitigate risk associated with the release of our titles. Of great importance is that you have meticulous attention to details and are an exceptional communicator with a passion for nurturing and developing a positive team culture.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality games. Come and join our successful, stable, and expanding studio and help us deliver multiple titles across current and future generations.
- Create and implement an internal release management pipeline to be followed across all titles in development.
- Track and implement schedule changes alongside Development Managers
- Acts as a main point of contact and develop excellent relationships between Firesprite, platform holders and publishers
- Act as an expert in submission processes for all console and PC storefronts
- Coordinate the efforts of the content submission cycle, ensuring smooth and timely communication among stakeholders
- Document and communicate project status and scheduling
- Research and organize applicable information for project teams
- Assist the production team with project direction, scope and milestone planning in relation to release plans.
- Reporting progress\status to the team, studio management, and external partners
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong experience with console and PC storefront submission processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC software proficiency required as well as proficiency with MS Office and Excel
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working independently without micromanagement
- Detail-oriented with very strong organizational skills
- Strategizing to changes and risk during the project whilst maintaining a credible plan.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience in QA or software development preferred
- Knowledge of Confluence for documentation
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.