Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Render Programmer to assist with developing, implementing and maintaining the various proprietary core render systems on an exciting multiplayer shooter project which is in the later stages of production. As a Render Programmer, you will form part of a core tech team and assist in the on-going development and release of our title.
This is an extremely dynamic project, collaborating with a very high-profile external client, utilising their rich, creative assets and pipelines to deliver an original multiplayer experience as part of their wider IP proposition.
- Designing, implementing, and iterating on new and existing render systems
- Working with C and shader programming
- Developing features for multiple platforms and different hardware capabilities
- Awareness of performance and memory footprints of different approaches or techniques
- Excellent C++
- A broad knowledge of GPU architecture
- A broad knowledge of contemporary graphics techniques
- Strong working knowledge of shaders
- Strong API design/software engineering skills
- Strong 3D vector maths
- CPU and GPU profiling experience
- An eye for the creative and aesthetic aspects of development
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with at least one shipped title
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Familiarity with Vulkan would be very beneficial.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.