We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are seeking a render programmer to design and implement state of the art graphics effects. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. As a core team member, you’ll be responsible for delivering awesome and innovative graphics effects, systems, and relevant tools to support the visual ambitions of the game. You’ll be working closely with artists and the design team to make sure the creative vision of the game is realised to the highest standard possible.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
- Implementation of varied, bespoke graphics systems to support game visuals
- Liaison with Art and Design to establish practical targets, budgets and limits
- Devise innovative solutions to overcome platform constraints
- Produce robust, efficient, clear and maintainable code, while striving to reduce technical debt across the game
- Provide constructive input to and feedback on designs during initial design, prototyping, iteration and polish stages
- Use your development experience to help mentor and guide more junior members of the coding team
- Excellent C++
- A broad knowledge of GPU architecture
- A broad knowledge of contemporary graphics techniques
- Strong working knowledge of shaders
- Strong API design / software engineering skills
- Strong 3D vector maths
- CPU and GPU profiling experience
- An eye for the creative and aesthetic aspects of development
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with at least one shipped title
Additional or desired skills:
- Familiarity with working in Unreal Engine 4 would be very beneficial
- Console development experience would be advantageous
- Experience developing gameplay for VR would be useful
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.