We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
Due to continued growth and project expansion we have created an exciting new role within Firesprite and are hiring for a Resource Planner to join our production team.
This is a pivotal role within our business that will report directly to our Studio Development Director and liaise closely with the Finance Director, Recruitment team and Managing Director to ensure all projects are resourced and planned for.
You will have a genuine opportunity to own growth plans for the business and support the shape of strategic decision making throughout the future of Firesprite’s growth.
In order for you to understand the business and the team’s skills and experience, we require you to spend some time working on site in our studio to understand what our team do best, and how their technical strengths and experience fit so that you can effectively plan and resource for each project. However, we are happy for this role to eventually have a mix of remote and office working to suit the right person.
Based in Liverpool, the heart of the North West’s vibrant game development hub, Firesprite Games is an independent game developer working at the cutting edge of game development on the latest hardware platforms.
We’re the creators of our own original survival horror IP, “The Persistence”, released to critical acclaim for PlayStation VR in Summer 2018 and we have also collaborated with many strategic partners on a wide range of high profile projects including (but not limited to) “The Playroom”, “The Playroom VR” and “Run SackboyRun”.
We have ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond and we are looking for talented developers to join our studio as we embark upon this exciting new phase.
- Resource planning for up to 400+ employees working on multiple projects and contracts across the business.
- Producing complex 5-year+ project resourcing plans.
- Ownership and day to day management of our studio hiring plan.
- Working with our recruitment and HR Team for effective hiring targets.
- Managing and updating any changes via extensive use of complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Be commercially aware of projects in process, new opportunities and studio skillsets.
- Identify key hires required for future studio growth.
- Have great interpersonal and communicative skills, be comfortable working with our team and major high-profile worldwide business partners.
- Have great strengths in context switching and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing long-term plan.
- Additional production support as and when required.
- You must be comfortable and confident using database software, MS Excel & Office on a daily basis.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience of resource planning, time management and team skill sets.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Confident to present to Studio Directors and Business Partners.
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Previous experience within the Games industry is an advantage but is not essential.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience please email your C.V. to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.
Job Reference: FSRP01