Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Senior Animator to work closely with animators and tech animators to iterate, evolve and polish animations to the highest quality possible, on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Work with animators, technical animators and the AD to create high quality animation on a given rig
- Liaise with technical animators to drive the rig and iteration of character rigs
- Animate creatures and humans including facial animation
- Deliver the finished animation in a game ready state
- Collaborate with your animation peers and feed back on any workflow suggestions
- Proven experience as a Senior Animator on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Experience working on a AAA title
- A good level of technical expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Maya and Motion Builder
- Experience working with motion capture data and pipelines
- A deep understanding of body movement, spatial awareness and ability to adapt to different animation styles
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine or a proprietary engine
- Have an understanding of mo-cap rigs at a high level
Additional or desired skills:
- Any experience with UE4 Maya Animation Rigging Toolset (ART)
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.