LOCATION Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
SALARY We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to create and deliver exceptional quality interactions and gameplay for a AAA branching narrative adventure game. Working with a cross-discipline team, you will often be the product owner for game features and scenes that fit perfectly into the game. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for their next challenge, as the team is at an early stage, giving you a chance to create the core gameplay interactions and see the game through its entire journey.
- Imagining and documenting features and scenes that are intuitive to players
- Taking these features from initial ideation, through documentation, prototype, and full production
- Owning features and working with cross-discipline teams to deliver AAA quality
- Creating these features and interactions in Unreal 4, using Blueprints
- Accurately planning your work
- Assisting more junior members of the design team
- Ability to deliver high-quality work, with very little guidance from others
- Exceptional creativity and design skills
- Love of narrative-driven games
- Basic knowledge of cinematic techniques
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Obsessive about delivering the very best player experience
- Pro-active communication
- Strong knowledge of at least 1 industry-standard engine, ideally Unreal 4
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Basic knowledge in Maya / 3DS Max
- Significant professional game development experience with an impressive portfolio
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.