LOCATION Liverpool, UK with remote/flexible working considered.
SALARY We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are looking for a Senior Economy Designer to join us on a ground-breaking next generation PvP shooter project with a Games as a Service focus. This is a AAA quality original IP at an exciting stage! The opportunity is to join at the earliest stages of a multi-year development and help shape an incredible new game experience. The project is a huge multi-platform next-generation action shooter experience with a heavy focus on Games as a Service, looking to bring unique mechanics and a bombastic tone to blow the doors off and bring something new to the genre!
Join an ambitious team working on a AAA quality new IP to act as the game economy’s gatekeeper and spearhead all economy design from pre-production onwards. Collaboratively, you will work closely with the game director, and other stakeholders, to establish the game’s monetisation strategy, design its economy and work cross-discipline to integrate features.
- F2P economy design for a multiplatform live service game
- Pitch and champion economy and monetisation strategy ideas
- Data analysis
- Reference game analysis
- Design documents
- Work cross-discipline to integrate the economy and other related features Role Requirements:
- An up to date and thorough understanding of monetization strategies
- F2P experience on PC, Console or Mobile
- Data analysis skills
- Reverse engineering skills
- Superb knowledge of industry-standard packages such as Excel
- Good presentation skills, leveraging Powerpoint or equivalent software
- An understanding of game and gamer psychology
ABOUT YOU: You have done this before – you have a proven track record in the games industry and experience in a similar role. Having already released one or more titles in which you were involved in the creation of a monetization strategy and its implementation. You are seeking a new challenge to define this area in a fresh company – with the drive and determination to achieve success at the very highest level on a fantastic new AAA IP.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on this exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.