LOCATION Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
SALARY We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are looking for a Senior Game Designer with very strong capabilities in Unreal 4 to help create exciting adventures within a very popular online game. In this role, you will be working closely with a respected client to expand the live ops pipeline of their already established title, full of imagination, creativity, and adventure! Working with a cross-discipline team, you will ensure your designs work well with all other areas of development, as well as helping other designers both creatively technically within Unreal 4. The team is already established, and you will be joining the team at an exciting time as they set out at the start of a large new area of content.
- Creating exceptional quality prototypes and game content within Unreal 4, using Blueprints and custom tools.
- Imagining exciting features and quests for the player to enjoy
- Assisting the wider design team with your deep Unreal 4 knowledge and expertise
- Documenting your ideas and processes
- Presenting your designs to the team
- Accurately planning your work
- Learning about the wider game and finding opportunities to enhance it
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on time, with very little guidance from others
- Exceptional technical, creativity, and design skills
- Highly advanced knowledge of Unreal 4
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Pro-active communication with the wider team
- Working knowledge of Agile development
- Basic knowledge in Maya / 3DS Max
- Good knowledge of industry-standard packages
You are a self-driven and technically capable Designer who does not settle for second best, with a track record of delivering exceptional quality in the features you own. Your colleagues often come to you for advice on implementation, knowing that you are approachable and that your technical expertise will help solve their issues.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.