Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for a Senior Technical Artist to devise and support end to end pipelines on a dark, story-driven next generation ‘Narrative Adventure’ with genre defining goals.
This huge, highly ambitious partnership project takes atmosphere, storytelling, player agency and narrative firmly into ground-breaking territory on next-generation hardware technologies.
This is an ambitious, AAA project with a heavy focus on art, animation and delivering unique character performances to heighten player presence and immersion to new levels.
- Support the Lead Technical Artist and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for tools, pipelines, and technical specifications
- Support the Lead Technical Artist in identifying and developing necessary art tool chains and documentation
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Proven experience as a Senior Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Proven UE Material authoring skills with examples
- Proven UE Editor skills
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of Unreal Blueprints and art pipeline concepts (AnimGraph, Sequencer, Lightmass)
- Proven UE experience with environment materials, lighting, and shading effects
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Knowledge of HLSL
- Knowledge of updating render pipelines
- Understanding of VFX in Unreal Engine, Niagara experience
- Understanding/experience of virtual texturing in Unreal
- Experience with Houdini
- Console development experience
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.