We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We are seeking an experienced technical animator to help breath life into a cast of characters, creating rigs for characters, props and weapons, on a new and incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP. Working closely with animators and artists, you will help to improve workflows, and document pipelines.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
- Character rigging/skinning including facial set-ups, clothing and gear
- Create tools/scripts to aid animators with regards to exporting to game etc
- Identifying shortfalls in animation skills and assisting with the recruitment process
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic project scope
- Collaborate with code and animation team to make sure they’re working as efficiently and as stress free as possible
- Have shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Ideally be able to animate and has thorough knowledge of Maya/Motion builder
- Experience with implementing animation and animation logic in a game engine
- Good problem-solving skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
Additional or desired skills:
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Unreal Engine experience is preferred but not essential
- Console development experience would be advantageous
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.