Liverpool, UK / Remote within UK
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are looking for a Technical Animator to join our team on a ground-breaking next generation PvP shooter project with a Games as a Service focus. This is a AAA quality original IP at an exciting stage! The opportunity is to join at the earliest stages of a multi-year development and help shape an incredible new game experience. The project is a huge multi-platform next generation action shooter experience with a heavy focus on Games as a Service, looking to bring unique mechanics and a bombastic tone to blow the doors off and bring something new to the genre!
- Character rigging/skinning including facial set-ups, clothing, and gear
- Create tools/scripts to aid animators with regards to exporting to game etc
- Identifying shortfalls in animation skills and assisting with the recruitment process
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic project scope
- Collaborate with code and animation team to make sure they are working as efficiently and as stress free as possible.
- Have shipped at least 1 game in a similar role
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Proven experience implementing animation and animation logic in Unreal Engine
- Good problem-solving skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
ADDITIONAL OR DESIRED SKILLS:
- Animation skills with thorough knowledge of Maya/Motion builder
- Experience with Python is a plus.
- Console development experience would be advantageous
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.