Liverpool, UK with Remote / Flexible working considered.
We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join our team here at Firesprite working closely with a respected client to support established AAA title, full of imagination, creativity, and adventure! This is project entails a deep partnership with a well-respected and prestigious client, working with them to expand their action adventure title, delivering varied and compelling content for their recurring player base.
- Devise and support end to end pipelines.
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods.
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure realistic time estimates are given.
- Constantly evaluate pipelines, tools, and techniques to ensure the art team are working as efficiently as possible.
- Have been part of a full dev-cycle of at least 1 shipped game
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Proven UE Material authoring skills with examples – knowledge of HLSL an advantage
- Proven UE Editor skills, including UE animation tools
- General knowledge of Maya – expert knowledge of Maya an advantage
- Should be comfortable both supporting other artists asset creation as well as creating assets with high technical requirements
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be keen to work with people one-to-one as well as on a team basis
- Working knowledge of updating render pipelines
- Animation and rigging skills an advantage
- VFX work an advantage
- Experience with procedural asset creation is a plus (Houdini)
- Console development experience would be advantageous
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to email@example.com with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.