We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
A great opportunity to join our growing and stable studio in the vibrant heart of Liverpool city centre. Firesprite was founded by the team behind Sony’s Liverpool studio, best known for making the Wipeout games, and has gone on to create an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres.
We are seeking an experienced tech artist to help the art team bring to life the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and talented team that has consistently delivered quality titles. This is an opportunity to fill a key role on a brand-new project that has both the publisher support and design potential to be a major release on the world stage.
- Devise and support end to end pipelines.
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined with the code team.
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic time estimates are given.
- Constantly evaluate pipelines, tools and techniques to ensure the art team are working as efficiently as possible.
- Write reports as required
- Must have been part of a full dev-cycle for multiple shipped games
- Must have working knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of 3D content creation applications (Maya) and game development engines (UE4) – expert
- knowledge of Maya, Motion Builder and UE4 an advantage
- Animation and rigging skills an advantage
- VFX and shader work an advantage
- Should be comfortable both supporting other artists’ asset creation as well as creating assets with high technical requirements
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be keen to work with people one-to-one as well as on a team basis
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Reference or hit the apply button below.