We offer a very competitive package, which is dependent on experience.
We're looking for an experienced UI Artist to work on a huge, globally recognised IP, on an exciting multiplayer shooter project which is in the later stages of production development.
You will get to work with a dedicated and talented team that has delivered some amazing quality titles. Come and join our successful, stable, and expanding studio and create a game that’s guaranteed to be massive hit across the globe!
This is an extremely dynamic project, collaborating with a very high-profile client, utilising their assets and pipelines to deliver an original multiplayer experience as part of their wider IP proposition.
- Collaborate with project AD, GD to define the key design pillars for the title
- Communication your vision through moodboards to begin with, ending with motion graphics or storyboards clearly illustrating your vision for the design work
- Help to deliver the graphic design work in a game ready state
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure a realistic time estimates are given
- You’ll be responsible for the entire package, from initial high-level concepts/moodboard to final design
- To be able to take an existing aesthetic, understand the principles behind it and work within its confines
- At least one AAA game shipped
- A good level of technical expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC apps
- A deep understanding of what makes successful design in the context of computer games
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Must have a passion and understanding of what makes AAA games animation great
Additional or desired skills:
- UX skills an advantage
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V. and supporting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code or hit the apply button below.