- Who we are
- Our website
- Our collection and use of your personal information
- Transfer of your information out of the EEA
- Your rights
- Keeping your personal information secure
- How to complain
- How to contact us
WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by Firesprite Limited a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under company number (8240765) whose registered office is at 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, United Kingdom, W1F 7LP. We are a PlayStation game development studio.
We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Throughout our website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain third parties to make additional services available to you e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. These other third party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate.
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you when you contact us by email, send us feedback and/or complete on-line forms via our website,
We collect this personal information from you directly, when you complete our online forms or contact us via our website
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. This may information include:
- your name, address and contact details
- details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
- information about the services we provide to you
- details of your employment history if you submit an application for one of our advertised roles.
We use this personal information to:
- process your enquiries
- provide you with information about our business
- notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
- improve our services
- evaluate your resume if you apply for one of our advertised roles to support and manage our recruitment process
Please note that you do not need to provide us with your personal data however, if you do not provide the information which we require to help you we may not be able to assist.
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
- consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
- contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
- legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
- legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
FURTHER INFORMATION—THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHEN AND HOW WE USE IT
For further details on when we collect personal information, what we collect as well as how we use it, please read the following sections:
When Information is collected:
When you contact us by email or complete our online forms
What information we ask for:
Contact details: your name and email address
How and why we use your information:
- We ask for this: to respond to your enquiries
- to provide you with information relating our business
- to support our recruitment processes
- We rely on consent and legitimate interests (as appropriate) as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal information
Our legitimate interests relate to our commercial interests including the promotion and growth of our business.
We will keep this information for as long as necessary for the relevant processing purpose.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
WHETHER INFORMATION HAS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU, AND IF SO WHY
We require you to provide your name and email address to enable us to provide information about our business and to respond to enquiries which you send to us. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
NO TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OUT OF THE EEA
We will not transfer your personal data outside of the EEA.
No personal data will be accessed, transmitted or collected by us when you use our on-line products nor will any gameplay information be received us when you use our on-line products and games.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email us at email@example.com
- let us have enough information to identify you.
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
If you browse our website we will collect personal information via cookies. We use both essential and non-essential cookies on our website which collect information from you such as your browsing patterns and information about the device you are using. We may use this information to inform our marketing and future business strategies.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. The actual cookies contain hashed data, so you don’t have to worry about someone gleaning any of your details by reading the cookie data. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
When we collect information about you from our website using essential cookies, we will use your personal information on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to do so. We have considered our legitimate interests carefully and have balanced our legitimate interests against your rights under data protection law. We consider that this use is proportionate because the website will not work without them.
Where we collect information about you from our website using non-essential cookies, for example to analyse web traffic; to provide a great experience for your visit to our website; to identify if you are a registered member on our site; to monitor and analyse the performance, operation and effectiveness of our website; or to recognise you if you have visited our website before, we will use your personal information on the basis that you have given us your consent. You can, of course, withdraw your consent at any time by deleting our cookies or by managing your browser’s cookie preferences. For further details on how to manage your preferences please see aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
[If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org